I chose the magazine over the film for many various reasons. The magazine project appealed to me more than the Film project because the aspect of obtaining information and researching different topics. It has a journalism feel to it because of the researching,writing, and interviewing sources. These are all skills in which I feel robust in. I believe writing, accumulating information, and taking pictures is not a tremendous task. I am going to work solely with myself, which means I must possess the skills of taking/ editing photos, writing articles, obtaining information, and knowing reliable and valid sources from unreliable ones. This means that I will undoubtedly have to do all of the work, meaning none of it will be split up. I will try to focus on the Floridan coasts, more specifically red tides. I will attempt to contact a researcher. I plan on asking them questions pertaining to the issue of how long it occurred last year and this year, if they have any solutions to this, or have any feasible solutions to combat this vile phenomenon that are still being tested.
I Chose this layout after researching and going through multiple Magazines. The layout is like this because I saw this trend with the table of content layouts, and that is that they seem to be simple and do not have much going on. There will be six articles and their page numbers featured on the table of contents page. this is because of the fact that those six articles are the main articles of the magazine. I will use two large pictures to emphasize the point that these are the two most interesting articles. I will use the Californian FB font on the contents of the page because it is easy to read, and it is not an eyesore. For the title, it will be the same font, but just much larger and bolded.
Comments
Post a Comment