Skip to main content

Mid Term





I developed these pages from observing other popular and successful magazine. I emulated their page layouts, fonts, and picture types. I chose these photos because they were the clearest and the best in my opinion. I chose this layout because all of the magazines that I had researched beforehand had page layouts all similar to one another and it made sense for the money aspect of the magazine. my topic area is science. I read a lot of science articles online, or in magazines; and I thought it would be very interesting to write one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating the Table of contents

I Chose this layout after researching and going through multiple Magazines. The layout is like this because I saw this trend with the table of content layouts, and that is that they seem to be simple and do not have much going on. There will be six articles and their page numbers featured on the table of contents page. this is because of the fact that those six articles are the main articles of the magazine. I will use two large pictures to emphasize the point that these are the two most interesting articles. I will use the Californian FB font on the contents of the page because it is easy to read, and it is not an eyesore. For the title, it will be the same font, but just much larger and bolded.

Project Selection-Magazine

I have made one Magazine before, the process isn't as stressful as making a movie in my opinion. The magazine project feels like more journalism then acting. I rather do research and write an article then write a script, act, and edit. Movies require to some extent research, but in my opinion nowhere as close as to a magazine. A magazine is better also for the fact that I will not have to act or edit, both of which I am terrible at. An obstacle that i might have to over come is getting an interview. Might be hard to get an interview on any topics because of my age and credibility as a high school student to them. While writing articles isn't that hard it also isn't that easy for me.

CCR 4 draft

The informer magazine was primarily made online, on a computer. While sometimes I would have to use my phone, it consisted mainly of Microsoft word online, word, blogger, and Microsoft Publisher. While I am Certified in Microsoft word an powerpoint, I had never used the publisher. I used publisher to create all of the Informer magazine. While not completely similar to word or powerpoint, it was not challenging to navigate and create the Informer magazine. Much of the technology used in this case was software that was accessible on specific types of hardware. These technologies helped to create the flat plan, cover page, Table of contents, and the main article. Without any of this technology, the blog and magazine would have been very much impossible to compose. Another way technology was integrated into the informer magazine was all the websites and social media accounts that they own. The social media accounts they own help distribute and market the informer magazine. The so...