The science magazine has a very similar audience to the Informer Magazine. the magazines both have similar articles but with different purposes in mind. the science magazine wants primarily to inform the public about issues in the scientific community, but the informer while still informs warns and helps prevents future dilemmas. the magazine's vocabulary might be to complex for some younger readers. I believe you might need to have at least a middle school education before reading this to understand some of the article topic and vocabulary. their primary readers might be 28- 40-year-olds due to the ads. their target audience might be making $50000 to $70000 a year range. Their word choice and a lot of their following on social media arise from North America, so I am led to believe they are targeting distributing their magazine in North America.
Marketing their product.
They market their product all over the internet but more specifically on Twitter. They also have their magazines next to the check out at Publix; a grocery store I work at on the weekends.
Marketing their product.
They market their product all over the internet but more specifically on Twitter. They also have their magazines next to the check out at Publix; a grocery store I work at on the weekends.

Comments
Post a Comment